<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=17069407&amp;blogName=%28%3A&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Frescue101.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Frescue101.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Love is in the air!
Tuesday, May 29, 2007


Oh my..
I still havent recover from the sudden let-back.
=x
Help me, quick. Lols!
Read my archives too.
The thing i've never dared to do until now.
I never dared to face the old me.
But i guess it's still ME and i have to face it.
So yeah. That's why.
LOLS.
I was like laughing out loud and rubbing my eyes!
I couldnt imagine that's me!
Those words! Written by me!
Hahaha.
It's amazing how ppl can change overtime. Heh.
Then, me & wx exchanged links..
Read each other's blogs. Triggered tons of those memories.
Both sweet and ugly ones.
HAHAHA.
But it's okay. It's already the past. Lols.
And everyone had overcome it yeah.
TO BE WHO WE ARE NOW.
:)

Pretty changes.
We've all grown up.

No wonder ppl say secondary school life is the part when everyone changes,
mentally & physically.
FROM the little girl who lives in her own world,
who's not willing to accept the cruel reality and cry over tiny, little things.
TO the strong girl who's ready to face the outside world now.
WOW.



I LOVE THE PRESENT ME,
AND MY GIRFRIENDS WHO GREW UP ALONG WITH ME.
THEY'VE BECOME PART OF MY LIFE.
:)
WOULD'NT KNOW WHO I'LL BE NOW, WITHOUT THEM. LOLS.



(4 posts a day. Oops! =x I guess my hands just couldnt stop typing.. Hahaha!
Wish me LUCK for tmr's oral exam ppl!
Cause i havent done anything to it yet. =x Lols.)

Full stop at 8:59 PM

KEQIN
Am blessed with lotsa (:

Links: Alice Angelina Ashley Ler Ashley Tay Astrid Beatrice L Beatrice T Brenda Carrie Ho Clara Lock Edna Enid Eunice L Hong Zhen Hui Ru Hui Teng Jasmine Jerline Joanne Peh Jodi KaiQuan Katherine Lee Jing Li Ping Lynette L Madelyn Mavis Michelle Y Nat Ho Natalie L Peggy C Pin Hui Roslynn Sharmaine Sissy Sylvia P. Tammy T Valerie O Valerie S Vincent L Wan Xin Wan Ning Xiao Man Xia Xue Xinyi Yan Ting Yi Ning Yue An Yu Ling Yu Fang Ziyi

<body>